Australia’s population is closing in on 24.7 million following its biggest quarterly jump in nine years, but the counters presenting that impressive figure have a hefty blind spot. In fact, it’s really only half the story. The Bureau of Statistics reports…
We can help you
Find your happy place
THE BYRON PROPERTY SEARCH
You are a busy person, we only present you with options that satisfy your brief – Deep local knowledge
– Extensive industry relationships
– Efficient procedure management
– No conflict of interest
– Expert negotiation
Buying property is a demanding process with a lot at stake for the buyer – using a buyers agent takes the emotion out of it – Saves you stress, time and money
– We don’t get paid until you are happy
Byron Property Search?
One of the key reasons to employ Byron Property Search as your buyer’s agent is to take advantage of our local insight. Active in Byron Bay real estate for over 30 years, we hold a wealth of knowledge about the local area, its lifestyle and its real estate market. No other buyer’s agent can draw on as much information to help you make the right move.
– 30 years as a resident, 20 years as a working buyers agent
– Personal experience in buying, selling, building and renovations
With over 30 years experience in the real estate industry the team at Byron Property Search draws on all of our connections to deliver an unmatched buyer’s agent service.
– Local listing agents deal with BPS constantly, they take our call and provide prompt, accurate information
– Insider contacts and networks to get the deal done: quickly and efficiently
– Extensive database of industry professionals, builders and tradespeople
As an agency focused on delivering first class service to buyers, we employ experts in their fields. Whether it’s research, financing or negotiation you can be sure that your needs will be met by a professional who specialises in the field.
– As a buyers agency, its about the “service”, not the “sell”
– We have access to advanced specialist data and research tools
– After 20 years, we know what we’re doing
CHECK OUT OUR BLOG
For Property Investment News and Tips
An Ocean Shores auction last Saturday. Photo Jeff Dawson The boom in the local housing market has spread to the fringes of Byron shire and beyond, with new figures suggesting house prices in our outer suburbs and towns have jumped dramatically in…
With the southern capital cities about to come off their recent highs, many people are predicting a resurgence of interest in regional areas. Both Domain.com and Realestate.com.au ran articles promoting both the affordability and liveability of regional towns and villages….
New emerging housing models are challenging property developers and financiers to completely rethink the current real estate paradigm. The rising demand is for affordable homes, greater connection, shared spaces and community. Think of it as a new style commune. The…